The 1953-1975 Chevrolet Book of Numbers provides you with the basics of Chevy's numbering system.
- serial numbers
- basic engine specifications with carburetor and transmission combinations
- engine series codes and suffixes
- stamped codes on transmissions and rear axles, along with where to find the stamps
- model numbers
- basic description of each series
- original prices cars sold for when new
There are from three to seven pages for each year (later years with more models have more pages). This is a new cover on the revised and enlarged version of this book that came out in the 1990s (the older cover with the red strip binding is included for reference. This listing is for the newer paperback binding).
Buy now to learn about the numbers on your Chevy.