Owner's Manuals explain the operation and care of the part of your motor home made by Chevrolet. Find out tips for a five-minute walk-around and inside safety check. With step-by-step instructions, clear pictures, fluid capacities and specifications (including weight specs), you will have the information you need to get the most from your vehicle. Your owner’s manual is designed by experts to keep you informed. Find out driving essentials such as the location and explanation of controls, safety tips, specifications and capacities, and scheduled maintenance. This manual includes Chevy's full book plus a book of "Motor Home Driving Tips" by Chevy that was also included with the main guide. Owner's manuals are also called owner's guides, operating manuals, reference books, or glove box manuals.
Please see the sample page. Pages are watermarked with a background image like the sample.
Covers 1974 Chevrolet class A motorhome chassis. These are full motorhomes, withOUT a van front end. They are P30-series models, known as P-30, CP30832, CP31132, and CP31432, equipped with 350 or 454 engines. The book covers the part of the motor home made by Cheverolet, and does NOT cover body.
Some of the companies that made class A motorhomes on 1974 Chevy Chassis include:
- Rec-Trans Motor Home, Brighton, MI
- Sports Coach of America, Chatsworth, CA
- Barth, Inc. Milford, IN
- Chinook Mobilodge Co., Yakima, WA
- Travel Equipment Corporation, Elkhart, IN
- Open Road Industries, Redondo Beach, CA
- Leisure Time Products, Nappannee, IN
- Krager Koach, Inc., Winona, MN
- Continental Coach, Inc, Mesa, AZ
- Kayot Wanderer, Indianola, IA
- Apollo Motor Homes Inc., Southgate, CA
- Grumman Motor Home, Garden City, NY
- Meade Manufacturing Inc., Meade, KS
- Horizon Enterprises, Inc. Costa Mesa, CA
- Aspen Coach Corporation, Boulder, CO
- Sandpiper Traveler, Inc. Commodore, Corp, Red Bay, AL
- Coachmen Industries., Inc., Middlebury, IN